Please fill in a word to search on!
- Free search is possible, if not otherwise indicated
- Build a query by filling in the word to search on above.
- If you want to use multiple words to search on, devide them with a + sign. (e.g. this+that) Do not use any spaces.
- You need to fill in at least one and maximum 3 criteria.
- The word you fill in above can also be a part of a word you are looking for. No extra signs are necessary to indicate this.
A Technical Assessment Body ("issuing TAB") is responsible for carrying out the assessment of the product and issuing the ETA (European Technical Assessment (according to Articles 30(1) and 26(1) of the Regulation (EU) No 305/2011), on the basis of an EAD (European Assessment Document) developed within EOTA. The ETA includes the performance to be declared of those essential characteristics of the product agreed by the manufacturer and the TAB for the declared intended use(s) (Article 26(2)).
The intended use(s) is(are) defined by the manufacturer (Articles 2(14), 24(1) and 26(2)). The declared intended use is the responsibility of the manufacturer (Articles 11 and 6(3)(a) as well as Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 574/2014). In this framework, a TAB has been restricted, focusing on those agreed essential characteristics of the product disregarding other technical conditions that may affect the behavior of the product installed or incorporated in the construction works.
Therefore, a TAB cannot be held liable for material or immaterial damages due to the limited information provided.